How You Can Help
Become a Member!
Numbers count! The more members we have, the more weight and influence we can have elected officials and senior government managers. Membership is cheap! Just $20 for a year.
What do you get in addition to feeling great knowing that you’re helping to protect migratory birds and their habitat? A membership allows you to vote for directors and special resolutions at the annual general meeting. Perhaps more exciting are the occasional emails with updates on issues and programs.
Don’t hesitate. Join Now!
The Friends of Shoal Harbour is a volunteer-driven not-for-profit. As such, it relies heavily on people who care about birds, wildlife, and protected areas to step up and offer their time, energy and skills to make a difference. No matter what your background: doctor, lawyer, accountant, engineer, nurse, teacher, high school or university student, mechanic – just about everyone has skills that could be very useful to the programs and projects of FOSH.
Don’t wait! Sign Up Now!
FOSH is a registered federal charity (# 813412087RR0001) and it depends on the generosity of folks like you to carry out its conservation and education programs. Your tax deductible gift would be of great help in a number of ways such as:
- providing transportation for a field trip to the Shoal Harbour Migratory Bird Sanctuary for middle and high school students;
- hiring a university student to prepare a backgrounder on a particular issue; or
- covering the cost of hall rental, speaker expenses and the like for public events.
We currently accept donations one of two ways:
1) By CHEQUE: To make a donation by cheque, please make the cheque out to “Friends of Shoal Harbour Society” and mail to: 11166 Willow Rd
North Saanich BC V8L 5K, CANADA.
2) With PAYPAL: Click on the button below to make a donation online through PayPal